Applied Measurements Ltd. - PRODUCT NEWS
Genuine, Accurate Draw Wire Sensors on a Short Delivery Time
What's the first rule to ensure accurate position or displacement measurement?
Always buy from an expert supplier.
Second, always use authentic, certified draw wire sensors.
But how can you guarantee you're getting exactly that?
Approved UK Distributor of High Precision Draw Wire Sensors
Applied Measurements are now a UK approved draw wire sensor distributor of the high precision Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors.
So, what does this mean for you?
* Fast Delivery Times of 3-4 Weeks
* Authentic, Manufacturer Certified Draw Wire Sensors
* Low Cost Versions for High Volume
* Industrial Versions for Harsh Environments
It means, we can offer you the right draw wire sensor for your needs.
Industrial & Low Cost Draw Wire Versions Available
We have two versions of the draw wire sensors readily available.
The industrial, high accuracy & robust range and the compact, low cost range, which are ideal for OEM and high volume applications.
Industrial Draw Wire Sensors Key Features:
* High Accuracy <±0.01% of Full Scale Output
* Extreme Long Range of up to 0-50m!
* Robust Aluminium Housing for Harsh Industrial Environments
* IP65 Dust Tight and Water Tight Protection Rating
* Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
* Both Analogue and Digital Options
* Customised Versions
Low Cost Draw Wire Sensors Give You:
* Ideal for OEM Thanks to Their Lower Cost
* Compact with a Longer Measuring Range
* Sub-Miniature Versions as Low as 0-50mm!
* Robust Plastic Housing
* Both Analogue and Digital Versions
* Customised Versions Ideal for High Volume Applications
For official Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors always buy direct from Applied Measurements.
We are a UK approved draw wire sensor distributor.
See the full range of approved draw wire sensors today.
About Applied Measurements Ltd
Applied Measurements Limited offers a comprehensive selection of transducers based on strain gauge technology. Our product range includes sensors to measure load, pressure, torque and displacement. In addition, a custom transducer design service and strain gauge bonding facilities are also available.
To support the transducer range, a variety of analogue and digital instrumentation is available including high resolution, high speed and RS232/485 equipped signal conditioners and indicators, as well as portable battery powered indicators with integral data-logging, enabling us to offer complete systems with calibration traceable to UKAS standards.
In addition to our comprehensive range of 'standard' transducers, we also have the capability to design, develop and manufacture custom devices to meet specific needs. Our expertise is based on bonded strain gauge technology, which is carried across our complete line of transducers. Our involvement in your project can be at any stage, from development and design, through prototypes, testing and into full production.
For more information, please contact :-
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events