Advanced Engineering UK Show 2017 - NEWS
Show floor features are taking centre stage at Advanced Engineering 2017
Advanced Engineering 2017 today announced the show floor features that will be on display during the two-day exhibition and open-conference.
It is the only place in the world where you will find, in the one place, a hydrogen powered car, the latest in aircraft landing gear, a battery made 100% from recycled materials, a ground based test rig and a Libralato hybrid engine to name but a few.
Visitors will see a variety of cutting edge technology and materials from exhibitors as well as show floor features that will be in various locations around the different zones, providing something for everyone.
* Aceleron - Revolutionary low cost energy storage: A battery storage module which is made from 100% recycled materials including repurposed batteries which demonstrates how much energy and carbon savings can be made.
* Riversimple - Hydrogen-powered electric vehicle: Riversimple's Rasa prototype, which is reportedly capable of travelling 300 miles on a full tank of hydrogen, was designed to be as ecologically friendly as possible. Water is the only bi-product expelled from the exhaust. The vehicle incorporates an interior trim made from recycled plastics bottles and lightweight materials such as a carbon-composite chassis.
* Scott Bader - Caterham car: A Caterham car will be on show that has used Scott Bader's innovative Crestapol resin, which comes in two forms: Glass reinforced plastic and carbon fibre reinforced plastic.
* Safran - Landing gear: An innovative solution for a diverse range of aircraft which is reliable and robust, as well as weight efficient and environmentally responsible, thus providing overall value across the full life of an aircraft program
* Elemental - Rp1 Car: A light, strong and fast car. The car's tub and chassis weighs only 75kg and the whole car weighs just 540kg, which in turn improves speed and performance. The Rp1's 550bhp per tonne and 750Nm per tonne are class leading. Although the car is light, Elemental optimised every part and employed cutting edge design, manufacturing and materials technology, to create exceptional structural rigidity and meets FIA side impact standards.
REAP - Bike: A UK made carbon bike with hig
For more information on the Advanced Engineering 2017, or to register to secure your free ticket for the show, visit: www.advancedengineeringuk.com
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events