Calibration Dynamics Ltd. - PRODUCT NEWS
New - Dead Weight Tester CPB5800
Calibration Dynamics are pleased to announce the launch of the CPB5800 series Industrial Dead Weight Tester. The fusion of the world leading DH Budenberg 580 series instrument with further technological advancement from the WIKA / Mensor stable, culminating in a world class new design providing an instrument with high ease of use, the reliability that you have come to expect from the trusted brands and the flexibility to expand with time to ensure that you always have the right measurement capability.
The new CPB5800 is compatible with older 580 series DH Budenberg Instruments, some of which already utilise earlier 280/380/480 series pistons and mass sets, in order to provide true backwards compatibility. Please see below for further specifications or visit our website for further details. Demonstration instruments will also soon be available, so please contact our team to discuss your requirements.
* Primary standard for defining the pressure scale in a range up to 1,400 bar hydraulic
* Reference instrument for factory and calibration laboratories for the testing, adjustment and calibration of pressure measuring instruments
* Complete, stand-alone system, also suitable for on-site use
* Total measurement uncertainty to 0.006 % of measured value
* Dual-range piston-cylinder system with fully automated changing between ranges
* Factory calibration includes traceability to national standards, as standard; with UKAS or DKD/DAkkS calibration possible as an option
* High long-term stability with recommended recalibration cycle every five years
* Fast and safe replacement of the piston-cylinder system via patented ConTect quick-release system as an option
For more information, please contact :-
Calibration Dynamics Ltd.
7 Regents Court, South Way, Walworth Industrial Estate,
Andover Hampshire SP10 5NX United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0) 1264 339 030
Fax: +44(0) 1264 339 040
Home - Website - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events - Jobs