Cambridge Sensotec Ltd. - PRODUCT NEWS
Relaunch of Cambridge Sensotec's flagship Rapidox 1100Z Oxygen Gas Analyser
Cambridge Sensotec's flagship Rapidox 1100Z oxygen gas analyser is relaunching in November 2018 with a new look, new features and fully upgraded software.
* Alarm relays now have a latching option to fall in line with standard equipment features.
* A new OLED screen which delivers improved visibility from every angle, with four lines of information displayed.
* The new Rapidox can be connected directly to a network and accessed remotely via a PC in the same network or over the internet, with the use of an Ethernet adaptor.
* An updated, superior zirconia planar sensor, providing faster and more accurate trace oxygen measurements.
* Modbus RTU is now installed as a standard communications protocol; ideal for when used in conjunction with a PLC or other external control systems.
* Enhanced calibration allows up to five separate test gases to be used instead of three. The calibration quality can also be gauged by the incorporation of a live R-squared function.
For more information, please contact our sales team by calling +44 (0)1480 462142 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please use the LiveChat functionality on the website, where Cambridge Sensotec can provide real-time answers to enquiries.
Cambridge Sensotec Limited specialises in the design and manufacture of gas analysis equipment under the Rapidox brand name. Based in the UK, the company has an established worldwide distribution network and ISO 9001 accreditation. The Rapidox range includes high precision, scientific gas analysis equipment designed for use in industrial processes, quality control applications, environmental monitoring and research and development experiments. Initially specialising in oxygen analysis, Cambridge Sensotec has since diversified and extended its product range into other gas analysis markets, including SF6 gas monitoring.
Cambridge Sensotec is also a UK distributor for many fixed and portable gas detectors including BW Technologies, Industrial Scientific, Oldham, WITT and Viamed.
About Cambridge Sensotec
Cambridge Sensotec Limited is an ISO9001 accredited Company based in the UK. Cambridge Sensotec Ltd manufacture a comprehensive range of on-line, portable and bench mounted gas analysers including zirconia and electrochemical oxygen sensors, dual-gas analysers such as CO2, CO and H2O. The company also produce a range of multiple gas analyser for SF6, SO2, H2, CH4 and many others. Our precision instruments are designed for industrial process and quality control applications as well as R&D experiments and environmental monitoring.
Cambridge Sensotec are also UK distributors for many fixed and portable gas detectors including BW technologies, Industrial Scientific, Oldham, WITT and Viamed.'
For more information, please contact :-
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events