Capacitec - PRODUCT NEWS
Capacitec Hole Diameter Mapping System.
Airframe and other demanding structures require thousands of fastener hole inspections to ensure compliance to exacting design specifications.
The Capacitance Measurement System (CMS3) and Capacitive Hole Probe (CHP) combine to form a system that reduces operator influence. The non-contact displacement sensor probe contains 48 sensors that allow the system to inspect 24 inside diameter locations of a fastener hole, in one insertion, in less than 3 seconds. Additional features:
* High-Speed, high-precision measurement of straight, tapered or countersink fastener holes
* Min, Max and Average hole diameter are displayed with the option of having Pass/Fail limits.
* The CMS3 interfaces with industry standard data collectors for in-process trend analysis.
* Dramatically increases measurement throughput while minimizing operator induced errors
* Rigid probe design provides a unique centerline data reference.
For more information, please contact :-
Home - Website - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events - Jobs - Register