Engineering Integrity Society - NEWS
The exhibition is free to attend and you can register by visiting:
* Complimentary refreshments, parking and attendance at the open forums.
* 70 exhibitor tables see full exhibitor list on our website
Further information about the exhibition can be found at:
This years open forums:
* Seeing the Wood for the Trees; Making Sense of Analysis Classification Tools
* How Good is CAE Modelling v.s Test?
* A Comparison Between the Input and Output of Signals Using Different Systems.
For further information, please contact :
Engineering Integrity Society
Tel: 01572-811315 - Sara Atkin
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events