Engineering Integrity Society - NEWS
We are pleased to announce the EIS will be running the following seminar:
Electric Vehicle NVH not as quiet as you thought ?
21st June 2018, Coventry University
There will be presentations during the morning and the afternoon will consist of 4 rotating workshops.
* Overview of NVH issues and their solutions regarding electric powertrain technology - Siemens
* Noise Breakdown of an Electric Vehicle - Dennis de Klerk, Mueller BBM
* Electromagnetically-excited Noise Mitigation Techniques of Electric Motors Used in EV/ HEV Traction Application - Jean Le Besnerais, Eomys
* "Robot, Take me to the Pub! Sound Design for Future Electric/Autonomous Vehicles - Mark Allman-Ward, Bruel & Kjaer
* Interior noise and electric vehicles - an experimental survey - Richard Cornish, Birmingham City University
The afternoon will consist of 4 rotating workshops.
* Introduction to the Coventry University Power Lab - Dr. Kostas Gyftakis, Coventry University
* Use of the NVH Vehicle Simulator in the Development Process for New Vehicle Sounds - Mark Allman-Ward, Bruel & Kjaer
* Addressing NVH Engineering Challenges for Hybrid & Electrical Vehicles Using Simulation Tools At Concept - Andrew McQueen, Gaurav Kumar & Emmanuel Domingues, Siemens
* Laser scanning techniques for vibration assessment of electric motors - Matthew Archer, Polytec
* Sound power noise source ranking using sound intensity probes in an array Ian Macfarlane, Microflown
The full brochure and abstracts can be viewed on our website along with a booking form:
For further information, please contact :
Engineering Integrity Society
Tel: 01572-811315 - Sara Atkin
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events