HES International Conference - NEWS
High End Sensors International Conference - 10 - 11 April 2018, Brussels
HES International agenda unveiled
The presentations will be covering ten key topics which collectively provide complete coverage for High-End Sensors: Market Opportunities.
* Defence, Security, Aviation and Aerospace High-End Sensors
* Imaging and Optical Sensing Advances
* Maximizing Sensor Data Acquisition and Analysis
* Optimizing IoT and IIoT Sensor Networks and Security
* New Approaches for Power Control and Energy Harvesting
* Radar and LiDAR Innovations
* Advances in MEMS Sensor Development
* Metrology and Test for High-End Sensors
* Enhancing Sensor Performance: Embedded, SoC and Machine Learning
* Emerging Opportunities and Applications
The organisers of HES International have now finalised the programme for the 2018 conference, which will take place in Brussels on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th April.
During the two-day conference delegates will hear almost 30 talks covering all the key topics
"As well as many great presentations to look forward to, from the likes of Airbus, ams, BAE Systems, Cadence, CEA Leti and Infineon - there will be many companies to talk to at the exhibition," says Stephen Whitehurst, Event Director. "Those conversations could be very valuable, as they could lead to opportunities to meet other key players across the value chain"
With only 5 weeks left to register and only 68 tickets remaining, make sure you sign-up today to avoid disappointment
Sponsorship opportunities still available
With just over 5 weeks left until we open the conference doors, if your company has not yet signed up for sponsorship, including a fully pre-built exhibition stand and free delegate places, get in touch as it's not too late to align your company with the must attend integrated photonics conference for 2018.
Contact us for any sponsorship enquiries:
Tel: +44 (0)2476 718970
The sponsor packages provide companies with an influential industry platform to educate and penetrate the worldwide compound semiconductor industry by a multitude of marketing methods.
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events