PCB Piezotronics - PRODUCT NEWS
IMI Sensors launches Brochure - Highlighting Industrial Triaxial ICP® Accelerometers
Save Time and Money by Taking Three Simultaneous Vibration Measurements
IMI Sensors, manufacturer of industrial vibration monitoring instrumentation, announced the release of new literature highlighting its industrial triaxial ICP® accelerometer product line.
The literature highlights the features of the product line, which include:
* Three concurrent readings reduce labor time and increase measurement consistency.
* Triaxial design that measures vibration in horizontal, vertical and axial directions with each sensing axis including its own dedicated microelectronic signal amplifier.
* Through-bolt design ideal for spaces with limited clearance.
Wide variety of options available to accommodate most industrial applications:
* 10 mV/g and 100 mV/g sensitivities
* Top and side connector positions
* Integral polyurethane and armored polyurethane cable options
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events