PCB Piezotronics - PRODUCT NEWS
IMI Sensors Launches Model 639A91 High Frequency ICP® Triaxial Accelerometer
Market's Smallest, Truly-Industrial Triaxial ICP® Accelerometer with High Frequency Response
IMI Sensors, manufacturer of industrial vibration and pressure monitoring instrumentation, announced the release of industry's smallest, truly-industrial triaxial ICP® accelerometer with high frequency response, Model 639A91.
The model features:
* Frequency response on all three axes up to 10 kHz (±3dB).
* Extremely small footprint (0.95" x 0.95" [24.1 mm x 24.1 mm] excluding the side exit connector).
* Case-isolated housing of 316L stainless steel and rugged four-pin M12 connector to withstand the harshest environments.
* Available in hazardous area approved version (Model EX639A91).
* With a frequency range of 0.5 to 10,000 Hz, this product will allow customers to now use an ICP® triaxial accelerometer to:
* Identify motor & pump high-frequency bearing faults in addition to low-frequency faults such as misalignment.
* Identify high-frequency gearbox faults such as eccentric gears and gear-mesh wear.
Use a triaxial ICP® sensor with high frequency demodulation programs offered by data collector producers.
IMI offers cable assemblies and mounting accessories to support the launch of these two new models, including Model 059QHBZ (4-conductor, shielded, polyurethane jacket cable with a 4-socket M12 connector on one end and blunt cut termination on the other).
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events