Analogic Corporation announces world's fastest,
4.8 Giga sample, arbitrary Waveform Generator.
Analogic Corporation announces the extremely fast DBS2055,
a 4.8 GigaSample/second Waveform Generator. Building on
over thirty years of success in the design and manufacture of
state-of-the-art test and measurement solutions, Analogic's
DBS2055 represents a significant breakthrough in high-speed
Utilizing proprietary calibration and compensation techniques,
the DBS2055 shatters current performance benchmarks for both
conventional benchtop and modular instruments of this type on
such key specifications as signal rise/fall times less than 250ps,
and AC and DC accuracy amplitude flatness.
The DBS2055's wide bandwidth and multi-channel time skew result
in unprecedented reproduction of broadband analogue waveforms
over the most demanding operating conditions, both in the laboratory
and on the production floor. The DBS2055 is ideal for applications
that include characterisation and test of new and emerging "real"
physical layer conditions found in magnetic storage systems, wired
and wireless broadband networks, fibre networks and radar.
Major highlights include:
* Single channel sampling rates up to 4.8 GS/s
* Amplitude flatness +/-0.5dB from DC to over 2 GHz
* 8-bit resolution
* Wide dynamic range: 60dB gain, 30dB offset (12-bit resolution)
* Dual-channel synchronisation with zero time skew and 3.0 Ps
RMS jitter typical
* Signal rise/fall times less than 250 Ps
* System network response compensation
* Easy-to-use waveform development and analysis with direct
instrument control (WaveSmith)
* Application-specific tools, including real time HDD read channel
modelling Non-Arbitrary Waveform Generator (NARB)
For more details of this product...
email our HelpDesk quoting Ref. shown below