Digital Output Pressure Sensors with 0.1% accuracy.
Sensortechnics' new digital output pressure sensors
offer precision measurement in standardised sensor
housings. 12 or 14 bit digital serial outputs provide
superior offset, span and linearity characteristics.
The fully digital interface allows OEM customers to choose
between synchronous and asynchronous communication.
Synchronous outputs are SPI and MICROWIRE/PLUS
compatible (I2C compatibility available on request).
A bi-directional, TTL level, asynchronous serial interface
mode allows communication with hardware selectable 9,600
or 19,200 baud. In addition, multiple sensors can be addressed
on a single interface bus.
Important features of the new digital output pressure sensors are:
* Dual digital interface mode (synchronous/asynchronous)
* SPI, MICROWIRE/PLUS and I2C compatible versions available
* Pressure ranges from 5 mbar to 0...7 bar
* Differential, gage and absolute sensor versions
* 0.1 % overall accuracy, typ.
* Wide compensated temperature range of C to +85°C
* Standardised pressure sensor housing for PCB-mounting
Sensortechnics offers cutting-edge technology in sensing pressure.
Typical applications of the new digital output pressure sensors
include medical instrumentation, meteorology, industrial control
More information from:
Tel: 0 89/800 83-0 Fax: 0 89/800 83-33
Web site: www.sensortechnics.com