New rugged & cost effective Pressure Transmitters.
Sensortechnics announces a new series of industrial
pressure transmitters which offer compact, lightweight
and cost effective solutions for a wide range of industrial
The operating pressure ranges from 1 bar to 150 bar gauge or
absolute. Any preferred pressure unit and intermediate span
between these limits can be specified by the customer.
The popular DIN43650 electrical connector is supplied as a
standard. Cable versions and other connections are available
on special request. Typical accuracy of the new KTE6000
transmitters is 0.1 % for combined non-linearity and hysteresis.
The rugged construction ensures compatibility with a wide
range of pressure media and the ability to withstand even
severe operating conditions. A G1/2 male thread is the standard
pressure connection, with all other standard and many special
threads readily available.
Important features of the new KTE6000 series are:
* Pressure ranges from 0...1 bar to 0...150 bar gauge and absolute
* Rugged stainless steel housing
* Media compatible for many industrial liquids and gases
* Output signals: 4...20 mA, 0...10 V, 0.5...4.5 V, 0...5 V
* Custom calibrations and special connections on request
More information from:
Tel: 0 89/800 83-0 Fax: 0 89/800 83-33
Web site: www.sensortechnics.com