High Accuracy Pressure Sensors with EMC-Compatibility.
Sensortechnics' new 50S series offers OEM customers
amplified pressure sensors from 1 to 100 psi. The sensors
are precision calibrated and temperature compensated
using the latest ASIC technologies.
The 50S series reaches a high overall accuracy (including
temperature effects) of ±0.5 to ±2 % Full Scale Span, and is
intended to be used with air and non-corrosive gases. The 50S
sensors fully comply with the European standards for EMC
EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-6 and EN 55011.
Important features of the new 50S series are:
* Pressure ranges from 0...1 to 0...100 psi and 0...±1 to 0...±15 psi
* Absolute, differential and gauge pressure measurement
* 0.5 to 4.5 V amplified output signal
* Overall accuracy of ±0.5 ±2 %FSS
* Temperature compensated from 0 to 85 °C
Typical applications include medical instrumentation, barometry,
HVAC and pneumatic controls.
More information from:
Tel: 0 89/800 83-0 Fax: 0 89/800 83-33
Web site: www.sensortechnics.com