BlueMod, a Bluetooth product for OEMs.
BlueMod is a pre-qualified Bluetooth product for OEMs
and a rapid Bluetooth prototyping platform for system
integrators and application developers.
It features multiple connectivity accessories and a powerful
32 bit onboard RISC microprocessor running the Widcomm
Bluetooth host side stack and profiles.
BlueMod is the only pre-qualified single board computer.
By selecting BlueMod, designers will benefit from a fully
extensible platform, reduced time to market, decreased
project risks and reduced manufacturing costs. BlueMod
can be deployed as an embedded platform for practical
applications such as remote control, cable replacement,
gateways and telematics applications.
BlueMod is also available as a starter kit for initial application
development and includes:
* BlueMod single board computer
* Ethernet accessory
* USB lead and serial adapter
* Widcomm Bluetooth software for Windows and either:
* Bluetooth USB dongle for PCs or
* Bluetooth compact flash card for PDAs
* Power supply (AC/DC plug pack)
* Source code for µC Linux operating system
* Bluetooth stack and profiles
* GNU tools and drivers
* Manuals, technical support and BlueMod developer form
* Cost effective deployment platform for Bluetooth solutions
* Accelerated development environment for intelligent wireless applications
* BlueMod API interface for application software compatibility
* Low cost for volume manufacturing and deployments
* Bluetooth V1.1 Class 1 Radio
* USB1.1 interface
* High speed RS232 UART
* Hardware expansion interface
* Bluetooth protocol stack with source code
* µC Linux V2.4
* BlueMod API
* Small size, only 70x54x12mm
* Java Virtual Machine
For more information, please contact :-