Talisman offer the HOBO LCD Temp/RH Datalogger
Hobo LCD Display Logger is a battery operated, stand
alone unit with full time digital display.
It records temperature and relative humidity, has 65K of data
storage, and can be connected to an audible alarm and/or
autodialer to alert users of out of range conditions.
Two units are available, Model H14-001 with internal sensors
and Model H14-002 which accepts external sensors for
temperature, and/or relative humidity and temperature.
Features - LCD Temperature/RH Datalogger
* LCD Display of temperature (ºC or ºF) and relative humidity (%RH).
* Optional model with external probes
* Capacity: 65,170 measurements.
* Memory Modes: Stop when full or wrap around when full
* Nonvolatile EEPROM retains data if battery fails.
* Continued data logging during download
* User selectable: Start time/date.
* Sampling interval: 1 sec to 9 hrs.
* Set points for high and low temperature/RH alert/alarm limits.
* Displays flashing ALERT for alarm conditions.
* Relay alarm output with user selectable delayed alarm feature
to filter false trips.
* Temperature measurement range: -20 ºC to +50 ºC
(Accuracy: + 0.7 ºC)
* Relative Humidity range: 15% to 95% RH at 25 ºC
(Accuracy: + 3% over range 20% to 80%)
* Size: 125 x 92 x 31mm (Weight: 170 gms)
Connects to devices with either Normally closed or Normally
Open relay outputs. Adjustable alarm level (soft/loud)
Mute button temporarily silences audible alarm. Self test
confirms correct operation. Battery status indicator.
Number of inputs: 2
Audible Alarm Level (jumper select): Loud: 92 dBA @ 30cm,
Soft: 78 dBA at 30cm
Alarm Output Compatibility: Normally Closed or Normally Open
relay contacts rated at 5V dc @ 5 uA
Operating temperature range: -20 to 50 ºC (0 to 95 % RH
Batteries: 3 AAA (user replaceable).
Battery life: 1 year approx. (Alarm condition: 3 day's)
Size: 111.8 x 83.9 x 40.7 mm
Weight: 168 gms
Dial up to 4 different numbers. Transmits either voice or numeric
For more information, please contact :-