Waycon Positionmessetechnik GmbH - PRODUCT NEWS
Touch Displays WAY-AX and WAY-DX
The innovative touch display series WAY-AX and WAY-DX for the process control in the manufacturing of high quality products.
Better usability by a wide range of models.
Process Indicator WAY-AX
* for two analog values or potentiometer input
* applicable as flow meter, level meter, pressure meter etc.
Digital Indicator WAY-DX
* for incremental encoder or sensor signals
* applicable as counter, position meter, tachometer, frequency meter, speed meter etc.
* additional functions e.g. timer, calculation of process time, reciprocal calculation
Better Visibility by a strong contrast & high resolution
Dot Matrix Display with 186 x 64 pixel
* clear text explanations and commands are providing an intuitive menu structure
* a wide range of units as well as any kind of symbols can be displayed
Three color LED-Backlight (green, yellow, red)
* color can be adjusted easily by just one parameter
* event depending color change, e. g. below limit, close limit, over limit
WayCon Positionsmesstechnik GmbH has been developing and manufacturing precision sensors for position and distance measurement since 1999. As an innovative company with headquarters in Taufkirchen near Munich and a branch in Brühl near Cologne, we sell our products all over the world. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible measurement technique solution: from high-quality sensors from the standard range to customer-specific solutions, from prototype to series production - for the most varied applications in industry and research. The products made in Taufkirchen are subject to rigorous quality standards and every single one is delivered to our customers with a calibration certificate.
For more information, please contact :-
WayCon Positionsmesstechnik GmbH
Waycon Positionsmesstechnik GmbH
Fon: +49 (0) 89 - 6797130
Fax: +49 (0) 89 - 679713250
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events