ZyAura - PRODUCT NEWS
CO2 Monitor------Ultra low-Cost by IR-Soc Technology.
By using the IR-SoC (Infrared System on the Chip) technology . ZyAura, a world class leader and supplier for the IR sensor technology and measurement devices ,has developed the ultra low-cost CO2 Monitor. It can be widely used in the array of scientific, professional, academic, and personal applications.
In recent years, Indoor air quality (IAQ) has become of a concern for the customers looking for the better ventilation in their building. The poor ventilated building can easily affect the people who inhabit them. There are a few notable symptoms, such as headaches and stuffiness.
The owner of the business are beginning to realize that the poor air condition has affects the performance for the employees. And the housewife also realized that the poor air quality is unhealthy for their family member. But this can be prevented.
This CO2 monitor has the alarm level that can be set between 400 -10,000ppm by the user. The ventilation system runs due to the amount of the CO2 concentration in the air. When the level is higher than the setting parameter, it will remind the user to take care of the air quality.
Besides this function, it has many features which can be handle easily. The Data logger Mode can store the data in the past 24 hours. The Alti Mode can adjust the elevation when necessary. The Outside Mode to modify the outside CO2 concentration to define the current ventilation rate. The Max/Min Mode can provide the recorded Data for the last using. The Rcfs Mode is to recover the factory setting to get the accurate reading when it has been used over 12 months. It can also display the ambient temperature when you use it .For this excellent model. We are willing to share the specification with you:
Performance - CO2
* Measurement Range: 0-10,000 ppm display.
* Accuracy: ± 50 ppm or ± 5 % of reading.
* Repeatability: ± 20 ppm.
* Temperature Dependence: ± 0.1% of reading per °C or ± 2 ppm per °C, whichever is greater, referenced to 25 °C.
* Pressure Dependence:0.13 % of reading per mm Hg (Corrected via user input for altitude)
* Response Time: < 2min for 63 % of step change.
* Warm-Up Time: < 60 seconds at 22 °C.
* Display Resolution: 1ppm at 0~1,000ppm; 5ppm at 1,000~2,000ppm; 10ppm at 2,000~4,000ppm; 20ppm at 4,000~6,000ppm: 40ppm at 6,000~10,000ppm. Calibration Interval: 12 months, offset adjustment using single gas at 0-1000 ppm CO2. Full factory calibration available.
Performance for Temperature
* Temperature Range: Display 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C).
* Accuracy: ± 2 °F (± 1 °C).
* Display Resolution: 0.1 °F (0.1 °C).
* Display Options: °F / °C, or Off. Set with up/ down button.
* Calibration Interval: 12 months.
ZyAura, established in 2000, is a premier provider of infrared sensing devices. Now we have emerged as one of the world's most well-known manufacturers of infrared thermometers (IRT). Base on our new IR-SoC, auto calibration production line, we guaranteed lowest price for NDIR Dual Channel Gas Monitor, with same accuracy level.
For more information, please contract:
Simon Tsao (Vice President)
1F, No.3, Industrial E. 9th Rd., Science-Based Industrial Park, HsinChu, Taiwan
Tel: + 886 (3) 564 4185
Fax: + 886 (3) 564 4170
Home - Website - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events - Jobs
Why not submit your Application Story ...
Contact Mike Coope - Tel: +44(0) 1902-700973 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org