Applied Measurements Ltd. - PRODUCT NEWS
13 Reasons to use this ATEX Approved Telemetry for your Stain Gauge Sensor
Fires and explosions endanger lives, cause severe injury and cause significant environmental damage.
Explosive atmospheres created by combustible gases, vapours, mists and dust, must be protected from ignition sources.
Reduce the dangers in hazardous areas by using the new X24 wireless ATEX & IECEx approved instrumentation to collect measurements from your load cell, pressure sensor or any other strain gauge-based transducer.
X24 Wireless ATEX Approved Transmission in Hazardous Zones 1 and 2
13 Reasons Why You Should Use This ATEX Approved Telemetry:
1. Exceptional Reliable Wireless Signal in Hazardous Environments
2. Accepts Inputs up to 3.2mV/V from a Load Cell or Strain Gauge Bridge Sensor
3. Intrinsically Safe with the Latest CSA Certification
4. Ideal for Petrochemical, Industrial Processing and Oil & Gas Industries
5. Superior Accuracy Thanks to its 9 Point Linearisation
6. Up to 1/2 a Mile Wireless Range!
7. Long Battery Life up to 5 Years
8. OEM Options to Fit Inside Sensors
9. Fast Setup - Software Calibration in Less Than 3 Minutes!
10. FREE Logging Software
11. Expandable Wireless System into Safe Zones With T24 Telemetry Instrumentation
12. Fast Transmission Rates of 200 per Second
13. Multiple Channel Setup for Site-Wide Monitoring
READ THE X24 ATEX DATASHEETS...
More information >>
About Applied Measurements Ltd
Applied Measurements Limited offers a comprehensive selection of transducers based on strain gauge technology. Our product range includes sensors to measure load, pressure, torque and displacement. In addition, a custom transducer design service and strain gauge bonding facilities are also available.
To support the transducer range, a variety of analogue and digital instrumentation is available including high resolution, high speed and RS232/485 equipped signal conditioners and indicators, as well as portable battery powered indicators with integral data-logging, enabling us to offer complete systems with calibration traceable to UKAS standards.
In addition to our comprehensive range of 'standard' transducers, we also have the capability to design, develop and manufacture custom devices to meet specific needs. Our expertise is based on bonded strain gauge technology, which is carried across our complete line of transducers. Our involvement in your project can be at any stage, from development and design, through prototypes, testing and into full production.
For more information, please contact :-
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events