Asset Instruments Engineering - PRODUCT NEWS
AS200501 - 3-Wire Ultra-Small Bridge Amplifier
The AS200501 is a very flexible ultra-compact board for 3-wire systems providing a current output (typically 4-20mA, but can be configured to virtually any linear gradient i.e. 0.2mA to 8.2mA, or even with mid-zero of 12mA for compression / tension transducers), designed to be mounted directly with the transducer.
The unit has individual multi-turn potentiometers for the precise setting of Zero and Span. The inputs provide EMI-/RF-suppression along with a low-pass filter. Transducer wires can be easily connected to the board by soldering.
* Wide range power supply 8V-30V
* Stabilised bridge excitation voltage
* Bridge resistance 350 Ohm (or greater)
* Bridge sensitivity 0.2mV/V - 10mV/V
* Ultra-small 18mm diameter, 7mm height
* Fast calibration procedure
* Reverse-polarity protection
* Load-Cell Industrial Weighing
* Strain-gauge Load Testing & Monitoring
* Overload Protection Systems
For more information, please contact:-
Asset Instruments Engineering Ltd.
The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone CT20 1JU
Tel: +44(0) 7763 740906
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events