Asset Instruments Engineering - PRODUCT NEWS
AS200706 - Bridge Amplifier with Linearity Correction
The AS200706 is a small compact board for 3-wire systems providing a 4mA - 20mA current output with adjustable linearity correction. The unit has individual multi-turn potentiometers for the precise setting of Zero, Span and Linearity without the need of a computer. This unit is also available with mid. zero output (12mA for example) for compression / tension transducers. The inputs provide EMI-/RF-suppression. Transducer wires can be easily connected to board via soldering or SIL sockets (standard).
* Wide range power supply 16-30V
* 5V stabilised bridge excitation voltage
* Bridge resistance 240 Ohm (or greater)
* Bridge sensitivity 0.6mV/V - 3mV/V
* Size 29mm x 29mm, 7.5mm height
* Fast calibration procedure
* Reverse-polarity protection
* Easy linearity correction procedure
* Load-Cell Industrial Weighing
* Strain-gauge Load Testing & Monitoring
* Overload Protection Systems
About Asset Instruments Engineering Ltd
Asset Instruments Engineering is an ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) manufacturer and OEM electronic services provider. We specialise in instrumentation products, supplying manufacturers of load cells, strain gauges, pressure sensors, hydrostatic transmitters, and many other system manufacturers with a wide range of products including Amplifiers, Digital Indicators and Wireless Modules to integrate into their products and systems.
For more information, please contact:-
Asset Instruments Engineering Ltd.
The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine Street, Folkestone CT20 1JU
Tel: +44(0) 7763 740906
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events