Dual Tank Level Controller
Products In Use
Two Thru Hole or Pancake Load Cells (LTH Series/LCF Series) paired with Instrumentation (IPM650 or IHH500).
Implementing load cells and instrumentation can automate multiple systems within tank dispensing applications. This process ensures operators precision measurements in liquid ratios and triggers for valve opening and closing.
How it Works
1. In this particular application, specific ratios of each liquid must be dispensed into mixing container prior to its release into each jar.
2. To ensure that these liquids ratios are exact, a LTH/LCF Series Load Cell has been installed at the base of each liquid dispensing container.
3. Each load cell has been paired with either FUTEKs IHH500 Handheld Display or IPM650 Panel Meter. These instruments will monitor the readings of the load cells.
4. Once a specific ratio of liquid has been released from the container, the IHH500 or IPM650 will trigger the control valve to close.
5. Then the contents in the mixing container can be released into the jar below.
6. Implementing these load cells and instruments allows the operator to automate this system with precision and efficiency.
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events