Premier Control Technologies Ltd. - PRODUCT NEWS
The Final Word in Coriolis Flow Control
PCT are proud to announce the release of the CODA Series of ultra-compact Coriolis meters and controllers. Ideal for the precise and accurate measurement and control of gases and liquids in low to ultra-low flow regimes, they have a pressure rating of up to 240 bar, have extremely high chemical resistance and, in-line with Coriolis technology, also provide fluid density measurement.
Cutting edge sensor and electronics design has enabled CODA to be feature-rich thereby offering the user a considerable number of benefits:
* Insensitive to Transient Vibration
* Very Small Size
* Broad Measuring Range (High Turn-down) and Highly Stable Zero
* Direct Measurement of Mass Flow, Independent of Fluid Properties
* Low Power Consumption
* Ideal for integration into PCT pumping solutions for precise fluid transfer, dosing, and filling
* Special design for flow control within high differential pressure applications
These Coriolis Flow Instruments are now listed on our website and you can find more information by following these links:
Please feel free to contact the office to find out more information and how these revolutionary products can aid your application.
For more information, please contact :
Andy Mangell - Sales Director
Premier Control Technologies Ltd.
Unit 1 Oaktree Business Park, Philip Ford Way, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 9AQ
Tel: +44 (0)1953 609930 (ext 742)
Home - Search - Suppliers - Links - New Products - Catalogues - Magazines
Problem Page - Applications - How they work - Tech Tips - Training - Events